|Guitar - Advanced|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.
1. Have the Guitar honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Guitar honor.
2. Define “Triads” and show how are they used. Demonstrate how to play triads derived from high score notes.
3. Demonstrate two different methods of guitar tuning.
4. Define tablature (tabs). Demonstrate how to read and perform tablature (tabs) on a guitar.
5. Demonstrate how to change the key of a song to fit the vocal range of the singers.
6. Define and explain the differences between consonant and dissonant chord?
7. Practice and perform a solo in at least two scales with the guitar.
8. Create a personal song book of at least 25 hymns and spiritual songs with chords properly written. Play them as part of a song service or performance during a club meeting worship service, worship, or other group function.