|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/First aid/Pack strap carry
From Pathfinder Wiki
With the pack-strap carry, it is possible to carry a heavy person for some distance. Use the following procedure:
- Place the casualty in a supine position.
- Lie down on your side along the casualty’s uninjured or less injured side. Your shoulder should be next to the casualty’s armpit.
- Pull the casualty’s far leg over your own, holding it there if necessary.
- Grasp the casualty’s far arm at the wrist and bring it over your upper shoulder as you roll and pull the casualty onto your back.
- Raise up your knees, holding your free arm for balance and support. Hold both the casualty’s wrists close against your chest with your other hand.
- Lean forward as you rise to your feet, and keep both of your shoulders under the casualty’s armpits. Do not attempt to carry a seriously injured person by means of the pack-strap carry, especially if the arms, spine, neck, or ribs are fractured.