|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Household Arts/Household Budgeting
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 1945
- 1 1. What is a household budget and what is the importance of having one?
- 2 2. Make a list of your family's expenses and classify them as necessary, useful and superfluous.
- 3 3. Check your family's shopping list for grocery and hygiene products. Are all the items really necessary?
- 4 4. What is the best day and place to get vegetables, fruits and greens in your neighborhood?
- 5 5. What can you and your family do to save on water, electricity and telephone?
- 6 6. What is inflation?
- 7 7. What taxes does your family have to pay?
- 8 8. What kind of shopping should never be done with credit? why?
- 9 9. What is interest? How should it be calculated?
- 10 10. Investigate what the is interest rate and what are the financial responsibilities in the lines of credit lines for the following:
- 11 11. What measures should be taken when the family is in debt?
- 12 12. What percent of the household income should be saved?
- 13 13. Investigate at least two methods besides a passbook to invest money saved. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- 14 14. Do the following:
- 15 15. Keep a personal budget and a log of money coming in and out for six months.
- 16 16. Make a family budget and keep an accurate record of inputs and outputs for six months (Pathfinders and youths can do this together with parents); those who live on farms can make records of farming, dairy and livestock.
- 17 17. Read Malachi 3:8-12 and write a minimum of 250 words about the meaning of being a faithful steward.
- 18 References
This Honor is a component of the Homemaking Master Award.