|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Porifera and Cnidaria
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Porifera and Cnidaria|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Why are sponges considered animals?
- 2 2. Why are they considered filters?
- 3 3. Name at least two characteristics of sponges.
- 4 4. What does the name Cnidaria mean? What animals form part of this group?
- 5 5. What are ctenopfora? What differentiates them from cnidaria?
- 6 6. What precautions should be taken when finding a jellyfish?
- 7 7. In what environment do sponges live in? Cnidaria?
- 8 8. What can be done if stung by a jellyfish?
- 9 9. Draw a jellyfish and identify its main parts.
- 10 10. What is the importance of coral reefs?
- 11 11. What is the biggest coral reef in the world?
- 12 References