Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Rocks & Minerals - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
- 1 1. Have the Rocks and Minerals Honor
- 2 2. Have a collection of 30 rocks and minerals properly named, 20 of which you have personally collected. Label with collector's name, date and locality in which it was found.
- 3 3. Know two minerals that belong to each of the following crystal systems:
- 4 4. Know Mohs' scale of hardness and the simplified field tests of hardness. By using these field tests, collect a scale range of specimens from your own region to form your own hardness test set.
- 5 5. Do one of the following:
- 6 6. Define the following:
- 7 7. What four metals are frequently found in native or free form?
- 8 8. Discuss the content of three statements from the writings of Ellen G. White concerning rocks or mine
- 9 References