Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Family Life (General Conference)
From Pathfinder Wiki
- 1 1. Explain the roles of the father, mother, sister, and brother as given in the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy.
- 2 2. What is the difference between self-respect and pride? Write a paragraph about some of the things that make you feel good about your family. Include the things you are proud of and your family's good qualities and accomplishments.
- 3 3. Do one of the following in your home for one week:
- 4 4. Care for the younger members of your family or a neighbor's family for at least a couple of hours.
- 5 5. Make a list of some of the things your family spends money on. Explain your responsibility to the finances of your family.
- 6 6. Make a list of family activities that you think your family would enjoy.
- 7 7. How would you make a family worship meaningful for preschoolers, juniors, and teens? Plan and conduct a family worship for one of these age groups.
- 8 8. Know what to do in the following circumstances in your home:
- 9 9. Plan and conduct a fire drill in your home.
- 10 10. List five ways you can show concern for or interest in your neighbors.
- 11 11. Study the recreational activities of your family. What improvements, if any, can be made?
- 12 References