|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Sanctuary (General Conference)
From Pathfinder Wiki
- 1 Sanctuary Honor
- 1.1 1. Name the three main parts of the sanctuary and the court yard.
- 1.2 2. Draw a scale model of the sanctuary, the court yard and the position of all the furnishings. (Remember to add N, S, E, W)
- 1.3 3. How many coverings were over the sanctuary?
- 1.4 4. The following colors were used in the sanctuary and in the priests clothing. Tell what each color represented.
- 1.5 5. Discuss and memorize 1 John 1:9, Daniel 8:14, and Exodus 25:8.
- 1.6 6. The priests were from which of the 12 tribes? Why?
- 1.7 7. Describe the robe of:
- 1.8 8. Read and discuss The Great Controversy page 488 and Hebrews 4:14-16.
- 1.9 9. What kinds of animals were brought daily to the courtyard?
- 1.10 10. Write a paragraph or tell how you see Christ represented in the sanctuary and its services.
Skill Level 1