|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Skateboarding
From Pathfinder Wiki
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book | Recreation
Revision as of 10:54, 6 December 2006 by 18.104.22.168
- 1 1. Use the following safety gear and know why it should be worn when skateboard ing: helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, high top boots, wrist support gloves.
- 2 2. Name all the parts of a skateboard.
- 3 3. Completely disassemble and reassemble a skateboard, repacking the bearings and setting wheelnuts and truck pivoting nut at correct tension.
- 4 4. Demonstrate eight skateboarding skills which will include some of the following and do them to the instructors satisfaction on authorized property. Five of these should be demonstrated on a skateboarding ramp.
- 4.1 Tick Tack—from a standing start to a minimum of 10 meters on level ground
- 4.2 Ollie—minimum of 10 centimeters
- 4.3 Rail Slide—minimum of 1 meter
- 4.4 Drop In—off a ramp 2-3 meters high
- 4.5 Gurreo Slide
- 4.6 4-Wheel Look Up
- 4.7 Pump on a ramp up to the Coping
- 4.8 Acid Drop
- 4.9 Kick Flip
- 4.10 Ollie up a Gutter
- 4.11 Front-Back side grind
- 4.12 Carve
- 4.13 Pump
- 5 ** Note:The Skateboarding honor is not available in the North American Division because of insurance regulations.
- 6 References