1. What is librarianship?
2. What is the function of a professional librarian?
3. Define the following processes:
4. Know the basic parts of a book.
5. Know what the criteria used to categorize books in a library.
6. Visit two or more libraries and discover the following:
a. How do you do a topical book search?
b. How are the organizational processes of books developed?
c. How are searches complemented with help from the internet or magazines?
7. Know where to get new and used books.
8. Present a list with 5 suggestions of books in each of the following categories and write detailed information about these books:
a. Religious literature
b. Children's literature
c. Youth literature
d. Scientific literature
9. In accordance with the technical regulations of the country (or international regulations), cite two bibliographic references of two examples in each of the following articles:
c. Web pages
10. What is a digital library?
11. What is a futuristic library?
12. Design and implement a reading project in your club/unit and evaluate the results.
13. Start a book donation campaign and help create or increase the club's library collection. This library must contain at least:
a. Ten scientific or general knowledge books
b. Fifteen magazines
c. Five Pathfinder manuals
d. Fifteen Spirit of Prophecy books
e. Five books useful for completing classwork or honors
f. Ten books about other interesting topics
Last modified on 4 November 2014, at 20:52