Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Librarianship
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What is librarianship?
- 2 2. What is the function of a professional librarian?
- 3 3. Define the following processes:
- 4 4. Know the basic parts of a book.
- 5 5. Know what the criteria used to categorize books in a library.
- 6 6. Visit two or more libraries and discover the following:
- 7 7. Know where to get new and used books.
- 8 8. Present a list with 5 suggestions of books in each of the following categories and write detailed information about these books:
- 9 9. In accordance with the technical regulations of the country (or international regulations), cite two bibliographic references of two examples in each of the following articles:
- 10 10. What is a digital library?
- 11 11. What is a futuristic library?
- 12 12. Design and implement a reading project in your club/unit and evaluate the results.
- 13 13. Start a book donation campaign and help create or increase the club's library collection. This library must contain at least:
- 14 References