From Pathfinder Wiki
Revision as of 09:36, 20 July 2012 by Jomegat
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work (pages from this wiki)
- to Remix — to adapt or make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute this work to those who created it. See the edit history of any page for this information.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holders.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the following web page.