|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Decoration
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Discuss with your group the importance of decorating environments where special events are held. This custom is related to the value that is given to the guests to the program.
- 2 2. Make a list and explain the various ways to use decoration in the following items:
- 2.1 a. Five species of ornamental plants
- 2.2 b. Three different ways of exhibiting Club photographs
- 2.3 c. Five different types of handicrafts, which can be made by the Club
- 2.4 d. Five different collections
- 2.5 e. Banners and panels
- 2.6 f. Four different models of balloons
- 2.7 g. Fabrics, nonwoven fabric, felt, silicone, etc.
- 3 3. During the completion of this honor, observe at least five decorations in programs promoted by different departments of your church in your conference. Present to your instructor a report with your observations (if possible with photographs), analyzing the positives and negatives of each and how they could be improved.
- 4 4. Have a sketchbook with drawings of decorations. For each design, make a list of all the necessary materials, budget, estimated time, etc. The sketchbook must have at least seven of the following decorations: In your church
- 5 5. In the Club meeting place (school, gymnasium, etc. )
- 6 6. Make at least four of the decorations in the sketchbook, requested in the previous requirement. Present photographs of these decorations to the instructor. Report the possible differences between the design project and the actual decoration, together with your motives.
- 7 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.