Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/EVA
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What is EVA?
- 2 2. What are the main features and benefits of EVA?
- 3 3. What are the materials used to cut and paste EVA?
- 4 4. Which tool is the most appropriate to perform a job with EVA?
- 5 5. Explain the procedure for transferring molds for EVA.
- 6 6. What are the advantages that EVA rubber can bring to the environment?
- 7 7. Make three objects made from EVA and use them in a department of the church.
- 8 8. Do one of the following activities, which should be different from the ones completed in the previous requirement, by attaching EVA with some recyclable material.
- 9 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.