Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Papercraft
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define what is papercraft or paper modeling.
- 2 2. Make a list of at least five papercraft methods.
- 3 3. What are the necessary materials for papercraft?
- 4 4. What is the most used grammage (indicated) for printing/designing the models? Why shouldn't glossy or photo paper be used?
- 5 5. What are the best types of printers/printing style for the models to have a high quality?
- 6 6. Define the following terms:
- 7 7. Construct a Biblical character in cube form, using your own design.
- 8 8. Construct two of the following models:
- 9 9. Construct a Biblical scene or a scene from a story with a moral (it can be your own creation or acquired from magazines or Internet). Use the models to present a reflection/devotional for your unit or Sabbath School.
- 10 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.