Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Plastic Models
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Know, explain, and follow an assembly map of a modeling kit.
- 2 2. Choose and assemble a modeling kit. Example: planes, boats, cars, etc. This kit cannot be used in other modeling honors(Airplane Modeling, Model Cars, etc.)
- 3 3. Know how to use the tools to help assemble a kit (sandpaper, tweezers, magnifiers, brushes, glue, etc.)
- 4 4. Color your model correctly according to the original model or with the colors indicated by the manufacturer.
- 5 5. Place the adhesives correctly.
- 6 6. Do some research on the original model you assembled and answer the following:
- 7 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.