Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Pyrography
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define pyrography. What is the origin of this millenial art?
- 2 2. What tools are necessary for pyrography?
- 3 3. Describe, step by step, the proper procedure for works of pyrography.
- 4 4. Name two materials that can be used for pyrography.
- 5 5. Explain how temperature can influence the speed of pyrography work.
- 6 6. What care and precautions should be taken when working with pyrography?
- 7 7. Draw a picture for each of the following areas, in any material of your choice:
- 8 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.