|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Stamps (Template)
From Pathfinder Wiki
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 1933
- 1 1. Relate briefly the story of the beginning of the postal service in your country.
- 2 2. How is the history of your country told in postage stamps?
- 3 3. What are the rates for first-class mail in your country?
- 4 4. What country does not have its name on its stamps and why?
- 5 5. Know the meaning of the following:
- 6 6. Have a knowledge of how to soak stamps from paper and how to dry them.
- 7 7. Make a collection of at least 750 stamps. (No two stamps alike.)
- 8 8. Properly classify these stamps:
- 9 9. Mount your stamps with gummed hinges or plastic mounts. (Plastic mounts are preferred for mint stamps.)
- 10 10. Choose a topical idea and develop a display of at least nine pages, including a title page, suitable for a stamp club show, Pathfinder Fair, etc. Display should be artistically arranged, neatly labeled and mounted, showing careful thought and research. Be sure to include several covers or cachets.
Earning this honor meets a requirement for:
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.