|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Vector Drawing
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What is vector drawing?
- 2 2. Name three specialized programs for making vector drawings.
- 3 3. Name five common vector drawing formats.
- 4 4. What are the differences between plot and the vector drawing?
- 5 5. Explain how a vector drawing can maintain its quality when it is enlarged.
- 6 6. What is the Bézier curve? What is its importance for the structure of a vector drawing?
- 7 7. What are the main differences between a bitmap editor and a vector image editor? Give two examples of each type of editor.
- 8 8. Choose a vector drawing program and explain why you chose it. Show your instructor:
- 9 9. Complete the following drawings:
- 9.1 a. The emblem of the Pathfinder Club, showing the use of guidelines and rulers.
- 9.2 b. A drawing of your choice showing the use of the "free-hand" tool.
- 9.3 c. An animal showing the use of details.
- 9.4 d. A poster, banner or outreach pamphlets (triptychs, diptychs) of any event in your club or church.
- 9.5 e. Transform a photo of a face into a vector drawing, using the necessary tools, such as bitmap tracker, transparency filter, etc.
- 10 10. Present the drawings made to complete this honor and with the approval of professionals in this area, visiting a specialist or publishing the works in a social network or specialized forum. After completing the activity, present to your instructor the comments, approvals and proposals made by the professionals regarding corrections and changes in your drawing.
- 11 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.