|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Biosafety (South American Division)
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Biosafety (South American Division)|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2020
- 1 1. Define the following terms:
- 2 2. What are PPE? What are they for? Mention which ones can be used by health professionals.
- 3 3. Differentiate between outbreak, epidemic, pandemic and endemic.
- 4 4. In the midst of an epidemic/pandemic, what main precautions should be taken?
- 5 5. What is the difference between isolation and quarantine?
- 6 6. Choose two diseases from the following list and mention: When did it occur? How many were infected? How was it spread? What were the symptoms? Was a cure found? What were the biosafety precautions?
- 7 7. Choose one of the following diseases and answer: What are the symptoms? How is it spread? Is there a cure today? Where and when was there an outbreak/epidemic/pandemic? Is there a prevention for this disease?
- 8 8. How do vaccines work? Why is it important to be up to date with your immunizations?
- 9 9. Regarding the washing of hands:
- 10 10. Why is it appropriate to use 70% alcohol and not other types of alcohol? What is the correct way to use it?
- 11 11. What actions should be taken when coughing and sneezing to avoid contaminating other people?
- 12 12. According to Matthew 24 and Revelation, what does the Bible say about end-time diseases?
- 13 13. According to 1 Corinthians 15 and Revelation 21 and 22, what will happen to the sick and diseases when we go to Heaven?
- 14 References