Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Historical Heritage
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define the concept of historical heritage.
- 2 2. Explain the difference between history and memory.
- 3 3. What is the difference of the historical heritage for:
- 4 4. Explain how a historical heritage is formed and what are the benefits of its creation.
- 5 5. How can history influence the decisions of a society?
- 6 6. Define the following categories:
- 7 7. What is the human role as an active agent in the construction of history?
- 8 8. Research three elements of an immaterial culture in your city or region.
- 9 9. Interview an older person about their memories about their city.
- 10 10. Make a report of the monuments that exist in the region you live in. Discover the reason they are there and what is the history the monuments attempt to preserve.
- 11 11. Make a collection of ten elements that are an important part of your personal heritage.
- 12 References