Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Math Skills I
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Math Skills I|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Know the decimal system.
- 2 2. Know how to identify and classify the algorithms of the decimal system and represent the position of each.
- 3 3. Classify and identify the four basic operations, representing each algorithm by using four examples.
- 4 4. Show four practical examples in which the four basic operations are used and solve.
- 5 5. Investigate and present with a design or in writing the possible origin of the signs of square root, division, addition and subtraction.
- 6 6. Demonstrate in practice the solution of at least three examples of exponentiation and three examples of numerical expression, using the signs of parentheses, brackets and braces.
- 7 7. Present and solve three practical examples of situations involving fractions in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division operations. Remember that LCM is used for addition and subtraction operations.
- 8 8. Present and demonstrate the solution of three problems that involve percentage calculations for purchase and sale of products, obtaining discounts.
- 9 9. Present and demonstrate the solution of four operation examples with decimal numbers in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, using the practical method to solve.
- 10 10. Present with a poster or multimedia five examples of flat figures and five examples of solid figures showing their characteristics, and next to it what type of day-to-day object uses that shape.
- 11 References