Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Methods of Study
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Methods of Study|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Describe in writing or orally how the following points contribute to studying:
- 2 2. Make a file with your study schedule and follow it for a month. (The file should contain the days of the month and be divided by weeks. Fill the file with the time you will invest in the following activities):
- 3 3. Describe in writing or orally ways that help a student concentrate during study time:
- 4 4. Demonstrate which is the best posture to study and list which positions students should avoid when studying.
- 5 5. Present five ideas for students who wants to get the highest grade in evaluations and work.
- 6 6. Present five ideas that students can do to reduce reading time and comprehend better the material being studied.
- 7 7. What activities help students better their capacity to learn?
- 8 8. Write 25 to 30 lines about one of the following topics:
- 9 9. Know the difference between a summary and a review, presenting both in an outline format.
- 10 10. Read a book of your choice that is about study techniques and methods and present an outline with a minimum of 50 lines.
- 11 References