Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Prevention of Tropical Diseases
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Prevention of Tropical Diseases|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Answer the following questions:
- 2 2. Research and explain the following diseases, including: transmission, signs and symptoms, treatment, how to prevent and combat them:
- 3 3. Explain how to remove the following deposits of accumulated water, avoiding the proliferation of mosquitoes:
- 4 4. Complete the following tasks:
- 4.1 a. Participate, together with your club, unit, or school, in a campaign against dengue in your neighborhood.
- 4.2 b. Collect containers that can accumulate water in plazas and streets in your community, and eliminate them correctly.
- 4.3 c. Acquire informational brochures about the main tropical diseases and distribute them in your neighborhood or school.
- 4.4 d. Correctly eliminate the trash in your home for a week.
- 4.5 e. Help an elderly person in your neighborhood free from deposits that accumulate water, carrying out the following tasks:
- 5 5. With the help of your counselor, make a presentation, debate or skit for your club or unit about tropical diseases studied in this honor.
- 6 References