Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Bryophytes
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What does bryophyte mean?
- 2 2. Name four characteristics of that group of plants.
- 3 3. Identify at a glance, or through pictures, the rhizoids, caulalia and phyllodes.
- 4 4. Research and draw the life cycle of a bryophyte.
- 5 5. Why do bryophytes have a high dependence on water?
- 6 6. In what kind of environment are bryophytes found?
- 7 7. What is the popular name used to identify the group?
- 8 8. How do bryophyites absorb water? What is the relationship between plant size and water absorption?
- 9 9. Complete the following activities:
- 10 References