|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Cytology
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What are the three main parts of a eukaryotic cell? Mention some of its functions.
- 2 2. What is a prokaryotic cell?
- 3 3. Name three differences between an animal cell and a plant cell.
- 4 4. What are stem cells? Why they are important?
- 5 5. Name three functions of the plasma membrane.
- 6 6. Explain the following forms of selective permeability:
- 7 7. Explain the following forms of non-selective permeability:
- 8 8. What is active transport and passive transport?
- 9 9. What are the parts of the cell nucleus? Why are each of them important?
- 10 10. Name the functions of the following plasma organelles:
- 11 11. What is the importance of cilia and flagella?
- 12 12. Identify, with pictures or drawings, five different types of cells (muscular, bone, cartilaginous, adipose, leukocyte, hematic, neuron, etc.).
- 13 References