Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Echinoderms
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. In what environment can echinoderms be found?
- 2 2. What does the word Echinodermata mean, the name that characterizes the echinoderms?
- 3 3. Name four characteristics of the phylum Echinodermata.
- 4 4. What kind of symmetry do the echinoderms have? What does this mean?
- 5 5. Name the main characteristics and give five examples of the classes of echinoderms:
- 6 6. What do you do in the event of an accident with sea urchins?
- 7 7. In a practical class identify, discover and explain the function of the following structures:
- 8 8. Make a collection containing 20 pictures or photographs of different species of echinoderms. Include the common name, scientific name, family and order.
- 9 9. How do starfish feed?
- 10 10. Do some research about sea urchins and some species that have poison.
- 11 References