Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Recycling - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Recycling - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Recycling honor.
- 2 2. How does the selective collection of solid waste work in the following locations:
- 3 3. How does recycling, according to the social context, become a source of income for many families?
- 4 4. Visit a factory of solid waste treatment and find out what methods are used to recycle materials.
- 5 5. Discover what is the alternative structure of a landfill. Name the main advantages and disadvantages.
- 6 6. Make at least two toys out of recycled materials. These toys should be given to children in need.
- 7 7. Restore an object that could be thrown away and turned into something useful for your home.
- 8 8. Develop a technique for recycling wood, rope or bamboo, after being used for camping.
- 9 9. Produce a video or storyboard showing five or more tips on improving the planet by recycling.
- 10 10. In places where there is a system of recycling containers, different colors are used. Mention what type of material is used for each color:
- 11 11. How should batteries, light bulbs, or fluorescent tubes be thrown out? Where is the nearest recycling station from your home?
- 12 References
1. Have the Recycling honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Recycling honor.