Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Shrubs - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Shrubs - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Shrubs honor.
- 2 2. Know what decorative shrubs are and discover at least one technique for decorating shrubs.
- 3 3. Care for a shrub for at least one month and report on the different methods of care.
- 4 4. Give three examples of the following types of shrubs:
- 5 5. Observe a shrub for at least one month and report on as many insects possible (at least three) that come to find pollen or nectar in the flowers.
- 6 6. Name three important foods, wild or cultivated, found in shrubs in your area.
- 7 7. List at least 60 different kinds of shrubs and collect, preserve and correctly identify flowers, leaves, seeds, seed pods or branches with buds of 20 shrubs mentioned in your list.
- 8 References
1. Have the Shrubs honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Shrubs honor.