|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outdoor Industries/Gardening (General Conference)/Requirements
Gardening (General Conference)
1. Prepare soil, fertilize, and plant a vegetable plot of not less than 100 square feet (30.5 square meters). Grow at least six different vegetables, three from seeds and three from seedlings, through harvesting.
2. List ways to control insects and/or disease in your garden. Know when and how to apply insecticides and fungicides.
3. What is mulch? How and why is it used in the garden?
4. What is hardiness? Which vegetables are considered hardy in your area?
5. Do one of the following:
- a. Test germination for 100 of the same kind of seeds.
- b. Make and use a hotbed or cold frame.
- c. Prepare any three varieties of vegetables for market.
- d. Make and use a storage bin or pit for your vegetables.