Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Good School Behavior
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Good School Behavior|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 Note: The instructor of the honor can ask the teacher or school coordinator for an example of an integrated assessment that contains questions from all the subjects.
- 2 1. Be a student.
- 3 2. Present a report, explaining in your own words, what it is to have a good school behavior, a minimum of 200 and maximum of 500 words.
- 4 3. Present the last three class schedules of the current year, which show 60% of the grades in general above eight or 80 points.
- 5 4. Present a report to the coordinator or teacher who says that you have been an exemplary, assiduous and participative student in school functions.
- 6 5. Present some activity developed in school that shows your direct participation as a leader or assistant of a group leader.
- 7 6. Answer a general knowledge questionnaire that includes all the subjects, and score an average above the 80 or eight points.
- 8 References