|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Bowling
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Give an oral or written report on the history of bowling.
- 2 2. What is the diameter of the bowling ball and what is its minimum and maximum weight?
- 3 3. Demonstrate the correct way to grab the bowling ball.
- 4 4. What is the height of the bowling pins and what is the distance between them?
- 5 5. Describe the bowling lane including the size, material, and why it should be lubricated daily.
- 6 6. Make a diagram of a bowling lane.
- 7 7. Explain why bowling shoes are necessary for this sport.
- 8 8. Explain how each play works in bowling.
- 9 9. Explain the point system. What is the maximum amount of points?
- 10 10. Define the following terms:
- 10.1 a. Strike
- 10.2 b. Spare
- 10.3 c. Approach
- 10.4 d. Grip
- 10.5 e. Score
- 10.6 f. Gutters
- 10.7 g. Bedpost/Snake eyes/Fence posts/Goal post/Mule ears/1001
- 10.8 h. Big ears/Big four/Double pinochle/Golden gate/2002
- 10.9 i. Hook
- 10.10 j. Baby split
- 10.11 k. Blind
- 10.12 l. Dead ball (when does this happen?)
- 10.13 m. Turkey
- 10.14 n. Split
- 10.15 o. Frame
- 10.16 p. Miss
- 10.17 q. Five bagger
- 11 11. Participate in at least 3 games of bowling, scoring at least 150 points.
- 12 References