|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Community Water Safety (General Conference)
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Community Water Safety (General Conference)|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 1929
- 1 1. In deep water, disrobe and swim 100 yards (100 meters).
- 2 2. Surface dive in six to eight feet (2 meters) of water, recovering various objects three times, and a 10 pound weight (4kg weight once).
- 3 3. Correct approach 30 feet (9 meters), and cross chest carry 30 feet (9 meters).
- 4 4. Correct approach, surface dive, underwater approach and carry 30 feet (9 meters).
- 5 5. Correct approach 30 feet (9 meters), and hair or arm lock carry 30 feet (9 meters).
- 6 6. Tired swimmer’s carry 30 feet (9 meters, preceded by 30 foot (9 meters) approach.
- 7 7. Release double grip on one wrist. Left and right.
- 8 8. Release front strangle hold. Left and right.
- 9 9. Demonstrate artificial respiration.
- 10 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for:
NOTE: Complete the Red Cross Community Water Safety Course OR Have The Swimming Honor and at least six hours of preparation and practice.