|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Cycling (General Conference)/Requirements
Cycling (General Conference)
1. Know the name and explain the purpose of the various parts of a bicycle.
2. Repair a punctured bicycle tire.
3. Take apart, clean, and properly reassemble a bicycle.
4. Adjust the brakes and front and rear derailleur properly.
5. Know and practice courtesy and safety rules in bicycling.
6. What is the advantage of wearing a cycling helmet?
7. Have the following riding record:
8. Know how to read a road map by routing out your 50-mile (80.6 km) course and following it accurately on an actual ride.