Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Drill Routines
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the basic and advanced Drilling & Marching honor.
- 2 2. Define the term ROUTINE.
- 3 3. Present five steps to develop or create a drill routine.
- 4 4. Create two drill routines and practice with a group to present at a ceremony, recording the event with photos and video.
- 5 5. Cite and explain a Biblical example where the concept of drill routines was been used to conquer a territory.
- 6 6. Show in a presentation five creative drill routines not yet demonstrated. Write a report that shows the philosophy of the club in relation to the drill routine achieved in the marching exercises (minimum of 200 words and maximum of 500 words).
- 7 References
1. Have the basic and advanced Drilling & Marching honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Drilling & Marching honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Drilling & Marching - Advanced honor.