|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Rafting
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Swimming - Beginner - Advanced honor.
- 2 2. List the difficulty levels of rapids and explain how this classification is determined.
- 3 3. With a group of at least four people, demonstrate the correct way to board and disembark a boat on a dock, at the edge of a river.
- 4 4. In a boat loaded with at least four people, demonstrate the following maneuvers:
- 5 5. In a boat loaded with at least four people, during the crossing of a rapid, demonstrate the following safety movements:
- 6 6. List at least three safety equipment necessary for the practice of rafting and describe the usefulness of each one.
- 7 7. Describe the correct position to go into in case of falling overboard into the river and when someone tries to rescue you by the current through the rapids.
- 8 8. In a boat loaded with at least four people, demonstrate how to rescue a person in deep water as follows:
- 9 9. In deep water and with a minimum group of four people, demonstrate:
- 10 10. Travel a minimum of 10 km in a river with rapids of level III or higher, demonstrating knowledge of the safety rules of rafting.
- 11 11. Investigate two rivers near your region that are suitable for rafting and gather the following information:
- 11.1 a. Place of the source and mouth of the river
- 11.2 b. Place where rafting is appropriate
- 11.3 c. Times in the year in which you can practice rafting
- 11.4 d. Minimum and maximum level of difficulty of the river
- 11.5 e. Minimum and maximum depth of the river
- 11.6 f. Height of the largest cataract (rapid)
- 11.7 g. Water pollution level
- 12 References
1. Have the Swimming - Beginner - Advanced honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Swimming - Beginner - Advanced honor.