|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Table Tennis
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Write a paragraph of at least ten lines that explains how tennis began in your country.
- 2 2. What is the difference between Ping Pong and table tennis?
- 3 3. What is the necessary equipment to play a game of table tennis?
- 4 4. How many and which are the types of handles?
- 5 5. What is the organization responsible for the play of table tennis worldwide? And at the national level?
- 6 6. List at least 15 official rules of table tennis in your country.
- 7 7. What are the requirements that paddles, tables, bags and nets must meet?
- 8 8. Have a paddle that meets the official requirements, and know how to keep it clean.
- 9 9. Participate in a championship using the rules adopted by the official institution responsible for table tennis in your country.
- 10 References