Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Telecartofilia
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What are the differences between telecartofilia, philately, and numismatics?
- 2 2. Explain what factors influence a phone card for it to be rare and what factors make it valuable to a collector.
- 3 3. Mention five countries that use telephone cards and which types are used.
- 4 4. Know and acquire the necessary objects to start a collection of phone cards.
- 5 5. Know when and where the first telephone card in the world came from. Also know the history of when it began to be used in your country.
- 6 6. Write a 25-line report on the parameters of a thematic collection.
- 7 7. Make a poster, presentation or essay narrating the history of the phone card in your country.
- 8 8. Have a collection of 100 phone cards without including those that are repeated.
- 9 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for: