Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Tumbling & Balancing - Advanced
|Tumbling & Balancing - Advanced|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 1976
- 1 1. Have the Tumbling and Balancing honor.
- 2 2. Perform the following stunts with poise and form;
- 3 3. Go over stretches
- 4 4. Perform any four with poise and form.
- 5 5. Perform three balances with form and poise:
- 6 6. Perform four with stunt partner
- 7 7. Choose to do one with poise and form
- 8 References
1. Have the Tumbling and Balancing honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Tumbling & Balancing honor.
2. Perform the following stunts with poise and form;
a. Serial cartwheel
c. Front handspring
d. Back handspring
e. Round off
3. Go over stretches
a. Legs, ankles, calves
b. Arms, wrists
c. Back, neck
4. Perform any four with poise and form.
a. Front flip
A tinsica is a walkover where the hands and feet are placed in progression, i.e. hand, hand, foot, foot. Starts out as a cartwheel and then the body is twisted to end as a front walk-over.
d. Front walkover
Like a very slow front handspring. Hands down, feet over, stand up.