|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Regional/Kilts
From Pathfinder Wiki
| British Union
|| Skill Level Unknown
Year of Introduction: 2020
- 1 1. Define the following words:
- 2 The first written reference to a belted plaid is from what year?
- 3 2. Be able to recognize the difference between a Great Kilt (Belted Plaid) and a Walking Kilt. Know the benefits of the kilt for the Highlanders. Know how much cloth is needed to make a quality kilt and the average time a kiltmaker spends handsewing one kilt to completion.
- 4 3. Be able to easily identify five different kilt tartans:
- 5 4. Complete the following:
- 5.1 a. Design/draw your own kilt design and highland dress attire.
- 5.2 b. Sew a miniature kilt (doll size), or equivalent, using tartan cloth.
- 5.3 c. Create a standing cardboard or card-stock paper doll man in highland dress. Glue/fasten a piece of tartan fabric onto your model person or create one that can be put on and removed at will. You may either draw or cut out paper kilt accessory items (waistcoat, sporran, etc.).
- 6 5. Research to learn whether your family, state/province, or country has a tartan.
- 7 6. Spiritual Thought: Everything about the kilt was important as a covering: It protected the wearer from harmful weather; it kept the wearer warm; it served as a bed; it was adaptable for all circumstances. Those characteristics also could be used to describe both God’s grace and His faithful protection. Reflect on the following verses and discuss what it means for God to cover us.
- 8 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for: