|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Regional/Smell
From Pathfinder Wiki
| British Union
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2020
- 1 1. Know and be able to identify the parts of the main organ responsible for smell – the olfactory system.
- 2 2. How does the brain help with the sense of smell?
- 3 3. How does the lack of smell affect your everyday living?
- 4 4. Write down some memories associated with your sense of smell.
- 5 5. How should you clean your nose?
- 6 6. Why is the nose important for our well-being and development?
- 7 7. How many different kinds of smell can a human being distinguish?
- 8 8. What are the genetics associated with smell?
- 9 9. In what ways is the sense of smell related to other senses?
- 10 10. What are some disorders associated with olfaction?
- 11 11. How do you compare the differences between the ability of humans and other living organisms with their sense of smell?
- 12 12. Be able to identify the scent of five different plants, five different foods, and five different everyday items in your home.
- 13 13. Know three Bible texts associated with smell.
- 14 References