|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Regional/Touch
From Pathfinder Wiki
| British Union
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2020
- 1 1. Label and explain the functions of the three main parts of the skin: Epidermis, Dermis, and Subcutaneous tissue (Hypodermis).
- 2 2. Define the following receptors in the somatosensory system that enables the sense of touch:
- 3 3. How much of the body does the skin occupy?
- 4 4. Why is touch important to human interaction and life development?
- 5 5. Explain how the sense of touch changes with age.
- 6 6. How do you protect your skin and is it affected by different temperatures?
- 7 7. What is hypoesthesia? What do you think it would be like to live without a sense of touch?
- 8 8. Do cosmetics help or hinder your skin?
- 9 9. Define the following skin disorders/conditions:
- 10 10. Explain how tattooing can damage the skin and discuss what the Bible says regarding marking the body.
- 11 11. Explain how the Bible illustrates touch from each of the following perspectives:
- 12 12. Define and know the difference between safe and unsafe touch.
- 13 13. What other areas or parts of the skin are more sensitive than others?
- 14 14. Explain some ways in which the sense of touch can be used to convey emotions and what percentage of the time can people communicate via touch.
- 15 References