Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Computing II - Intermediate
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Computing II - Intermediate|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Computing I - Basic honor.
- 2 2. Submit a report of at least 1000 words about second generation computers.
- 3 3. Define the following terms:
- 4 4. Write a letter and send it to a close relative, using a word processor and properly using the formatting resources provided by the word processor.
- 5 5. Know what the following expressions mean when buying:
- 6 6. How the computer be protected from power surges?
- 7 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for:
1. Have the Computing I - Basic honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Computing I - Basic honor.