|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Electronics
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Design a simple schematic diagram, with a brightness sensor that controls the power of a lamp, use the correct symbology to represent each of the elements.
- 2 2. Demonstrate the correct way to solder and desolder electronic components, as well as the care that must be taken to avoid their deterioration and uselessness.
- 3 3. What are the main safety rules to follow when handling electronic circuit boards to avoid damaging them?
- 4 4. Research on the development of the incandescent valve:
- 5 5. Make a list of the main units of measurement found in electronics and know how to identify them in each component.
- 6 6. Research what is the N element and what is the P element. What materials are they made of and what do these elements do in electronic devices?
- 7 7. What is a logic gate? Define each of the following gates, illustrating them:
- 8 8. Know what diodes are and know how they work.
- 9 9. Project, design, prepare and assemble a printed circuit board.
- 10 10. Build a simple AM or FM receiver and understand how it works.
- 11 11. Demonstrate the correct use of the most common measuring tools and devices in an electronics laboratory (oscilloscope, multimeter, etc.).
- 12 12. Know the main areas of application of electronics and explain one of them.
- 13 13. Build a PC remote control.
- 14 14. Build an AC wattmeter for appliances.
- 15 References