|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Marketing - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Marketing - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Marketing Honor.
- 2 2. Explain the following phases of the creative process:
- 3 3. What is "brainstorming"? How can it be used in the Pathfinder Club?
- 4 4. Research and make a report on the four "Ps" that make up marketing techniques and explain how they can be adapted for use in the Pathfinder Club.
- 5 5. Know some positioning techniques and marketing strategy such as:
- 6 6. Use creativity to produce a club presentation for your neighborhood or school. In this presentation, use at least 2 of the following resources:
- 7 7. Make a plan to publicize the club in at least 3 social networks.
- 8 8. Take a comprehensive marketing consultancy in at least 2 of the following departments and discover how to apply marketing resources to preach the gospel in the neighborhood.
- 8.1 a. Youth Ministry
- 8.2 b. Pathfinders
- 8.3 c. Adventurers
- 8.4 d. Music
- 8.5 e. Evangelism
- 8.6 f. Publications
- 8.7 g. Christian Stewardship
- 8.8 h. Temperance
- 8.9 i. Women's Ministry
- 8.10 j. Children's Ministry
- 8.11 k. Adolescent's Ministry
- 8.12 l. Sabbath School
- 8.13 m. Personal Ministry
- 8.14 n. Family Ministry
- 8.15 o. Adventist Solidarity Action (ASA)
- 8.16 p. Health Ministry
- 8.17 q. Global Mission
- 8.18 r. Education
- 9 9. How can the text of Philippians 4:8 influence and direct marketing practices, strategies, and ethics?
- 10 References
1. Have the Marketing Honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Marketing honor.
2. Explain the following phases of the creative process:
a. Perception of the problem
b. Theorization of the problem
c. Produce the solution
3. What is "brainstorming"? How can it be used in the Pathfinder Club?
4. Research and make a report on the four "Ps" that make up marketing techniques and explain how they can be adapted for use in the Pathfinder Club.
The 4 Ps of marketing is a famous concept that summarizes the 4 basic pillars of any marketing strategy: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion.