Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Morse Code
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. How is Morse code different from other codes?
- 2 2. What are the instruments used to communicate in Morse code?
- 3 3. In a timeline and in a report of at least 300 words, tell the story of the creation of Morse code. Who used it initially? What was the reason for its creation and its use?
- 4 4. Describe the transmission of the following signs:
- 5 5. Send and receive by the International Morse Code, a word or a Bible verse at a minimum rate of one letter for every five seconds, using a key, flashlight, whistle, mirror or speaker (words of approximately five letters, minimum 20 words).
- 6 6. Make a creative picture to represent Morse code and its respective characters; it shoud include numbers, alphabet, and punctuation.
- 7 References