Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Printer Handling and Maintenance
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Printer Handling and Maintenance|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Mention who were the creators of the printer and photocopier, what were causes led to their invention, and how were they used in the beginning.
- 2 2. Explain the operation, the ink supply and the price of each type of printer detailed below:
- 3 3. What is the necessary care that we must take into account when handling a toner cartridge and a common ink cartridge?
- 4 4. Demonstrate how to replace an ink cartridge in an inkjet printer.
- 5 5. State 5 causes that prevent printing and explain how each of them is solved.
- 6 6. Describe the type of paper and printers suitable for the following types of printing:
- 7 7. Install and set up a computer printer, connect it online, and in wireless mode.
- 8 8. Choose a type of printer, disassemble it, clean it and reassemble it, explaining how this cleaning process is done.
- 9 9. Know how to superficially disassemble a printer for maintenance and cleaning.
- 10 10. Complete some kind of promotional project about awareness of the use and recycling of paper and printer cartridges.
- 11 11. Search and attach at least five photos of the oldest printers.
- 12 12. Work in a printer repair and maintenance workshop or witness the work done there for at least fifteen days.
- 13 References