|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Secretarial Work
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. What is the role of the secretary within an institution?
- 2 2. Have the role as the secretary of the unit or counselor for at least 3 months. During this period, keep unit books and reports up-to-date and well organized.
- 3 3. Do an internship in an office or in a school for a minimum of one week in the role of secretary or assistant. During this period, perform 3 of the following tasks:
- 3.1 a. Know how to make urban and intercity links and identify their costs.
- 3.2 b. Know how an office is organized.
- 3.3 c. Know how to organize a file.
- 3.4 d. Know the basics of customer service.
- 3.5 e. Organize a file with no less than 30 phone numbers.
- 3.6 f. Organize other people's personal schedule of commitments.
- 3.7 g. Know how to operate a simple switchboard and a fax machine.
- 4 4. Discover how the following banking processes work:
- 5 5. Have basic knowledge of writing techniques of:
- 6 6. Know how to put together a minute, record and an agenda.
- 7 7. Know how to have quality writing and write no less than one page that defines the profession of secretary.
- 8 8. Know how important accounting terms are to a secretary's job.
- 9 References