|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Semaphore Code
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. In an essay of at least 300 words, tell the history of the Semaphore Code, and mention its differences and similarities with other codes.
- 2 2. Individually or with the unit, perform one of the following activities:
- 3 3. Transmit one of the following items, using a maximum of three seconds for each character or letter, with a minimum distance of 300 to 500 m from one group to the other:
- 4 4. Repeat requirement 3 in the following situations:
- 5 5. Define the following signals:
- 6 6. Individually or with the unit, make a creative table showing all the numeral, alphabetic and signaling characters.
- 7 References