Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Software Development
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the specialty Computing V - Specialization.
- 2 2. Say what software is and what its functions are in the control and handling of information.
- 3 3. Define what programming language is and describe the difference between high- and low-level programming.
- 4 4. Define the following types of programming languages:
- 5 5. Define the following terms:
- 6 6. Know what the main steps are to create software.
- 7 7. Describe the use of the UML for the phases of software development.
- 8 8. What techniques are best applied in agile software development (light and fast software)? Present a study about this technique.
- 9 9. In which development projects is it possible to apply the RUP and what are its phases?
- 10 References
1. Have the specialty Computing V - Specialization.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Computing V - Specialization honor.