Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Web Design - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Web Design - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Web Design honor.
- 2 2. Define the following terms:
- 3 3. Present in written form a simple static page, using only DHTML and CSS language, with the following elements:
- 4 4. Using a graphical tool, present a simple static Internet page using CSS and upload it to the server to preview the page, with the same elements used in the previous requirement.
- 5 5. Create and present a dynamic page for the club, which contains a user registration system, animated banners and a contact form using PHP or a preferred language.
- 6 6. Present a written project of a site, containing all the necessary elements for its development, with cover, justification, objective, and conclusion (use the site project as practice).
- 7 7. Present a report that contains information on how we can use the Internet to help in the preaching of the gospel and cite some examples of places where it already exists.
- 8 8. Present a report on what are the necessary steps to create a domain and how to register it so it works on the web.
- 9 9. Create and present a web server.
- 10 10. As Adventist Christians, we believe in the return of Christ. We know that technologies are the fruit of the multiplication of science as the Bible already mentioned; from great discoveries, industrial revolution, and now the Internet. Mention the Biblical text that talks about the multiplication of science and explain the relationship that this has with prophecies.
- 11 References
1. Have the Web Design honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Web Design honor.